We’re pleased to introduce our Board of Directors to you!They represent many years of experience in the “senior living” community… and have a strong vision for the future. All are active members of their communities and take pride in Ripley Crossing employees and their accomplishments.
- Mr. Jim Deaton – of Dillsboro, retired naval officer and President of the Ross Foundation.
- Mr. Tom DeVille – of nearby Aurora, Board President and president and owner of DeVille Pharmacies.
- Mr. Allen Goodman – of nearby Bright, a director with extensive experience in business management and past and current experience as a Health Facility Administrator
- Mr. John Race – of nearby Bear Branch, worked for nearly twenty years as a Health Facility Administrator and is now a CPA.
- Mr. Bryan Ruble – of nearby Aurora, retired to Scottsdale Arizona after 30 years of management experience in Research & Development.
- Mr. Brad Weatherford – of Dillsboro, owner of John’s transmission in Aurora.